After the fashion designers from New York, here are the famous European man fashion designers which have launched their Spring 2008 collection.
1. Bottega Veneta - is the leader in luxury fashion best known for its signature leather goods, including handbags, luggage and leather wallets.
2. Dolce & Gabbana - A luxury brand of unapproachable desirability distinguished for its high sartorial content and original styling of the apparel.
3. Dsquared - Make popular by rough-and-ready casual wear of their own style.
4. Etro - The mEtro ruler of thought combines action and contemplation, work and leisure.
5. Fendi - With the theme of less is more for Spring 2008, Milan
6. Gucci - The brand speak for itself
7. Jil Sander - the style with understated and sleek designs, luxurious fabrics and her perfume line
8. Paul Simth - His moto: "I give classics just a little kick"
9. Prada - Don't require any introduction
10. Raf Simons - His recent message for Spring 2008 "Forget MySpace, and find your space in the material world"
11. Veronique Branquinho - A native of Belgium with her own style.
12. Stephan Schneider - style with an edgy and urbane