By Claude H. Suddreth "Opinion Expert" (Phoenix, AZ USA)
I am rather opinionated when it comes to mens luxury watches. This comes from spending 2 years in watchmaking school, studying directly under the guidance of a certified master swiss watchmaker who came here from Europe. Men watches, especially mid to high grade swiss watches, are a passion of mine. I am not loyal to a brand or a style or anything else. I judge them for what they are, in terms of quality, function, construction, and style. A watchmakers point of view.
This said I will tell you that this particular men watch is what I consider to be a "best kept secret" sort of watch. This is an AUTOMATIC watch (read: Mechanical - NOT Quartz), and of CHRONOMETER grade function. Chronometer as used here is a measure of accurate timekeeping, not quality - a point often misunderstood - and is used mostly from a marketing point of view by companies such as Rolex. HOWEVER. This movement in THIS watch is actually EXCELLENT in terms of quality, time keeping ability, and construction - easily comparable to other Swiss made movements from other famous manufacturers costing several times as much. This watch, properly serviced, will provide a lifetime of use - and probably more. Absolutely the sort of men's watches you pass down to the next generation. (maybe still long way to go! :P)
All in all - and EXCELLENT choice - especially for those seeking their first QUALITY Swiss watch purchase.
Brand Name: Omega
Model number: 1202.30.00
Dial window material type: sapphire
Case material: stainless-steel-and-18k-gold
Case diameter: 39 millimeters
Case Thickness: 10 millimeters
Band material: stainless-steel-and-18k-gold
Band length: mens-standard
Dial color: silver-white
Bezel material: 18k-gold
Water resistant depth: 165 Feet
Tags: Men Fashion Accessory, Omega Watches , Omega , Watches
First Prada, and follow by Levi's. Dolce & Gabbana has teamed up with Motorola, Julian McDonald with Sony Ericsson, Cath Kidston with Nokia and even rumours that Gucci will be getting into the action shortly.
Levi's, the jeans maker has launched a mobile phone, these stainless steel shell Levi black mobile phones contain the features that can easily mesmerize the people around. The camera is a 2-mega-pixel that can easily take the qualitative photographs along with the best video recordings. These features help you store the precious and valuable moments of your life and you will be just one click away to live with those moments again in future.
Levi black mobile phone has 40 MB in built memory with expandable Micro SD slot too. So, you do not need to disappoint, you can store as much data. Far from your heavy music player equipment handset will not let you bore. It might be your good friend in your loneliness. This set includes multimedia player, MP3 player and Bluetooth stereo in which you can listen and view your favorite songs and videos.
Besides these entertainers, it has one more feature that completes the set in itself and that is in-built radio, which does not only acquaintance you with the old or latest music but also the news updates around the whole world.Prada, the fashion label is making a mobile phone? Surely not. Well it seems that perfumes are old hat when it comes to extending the brand beyond clothes.
So it's not as illogical as it may sound for Prada to be releasing a mobile phone and before you have to rush off to another catwalk show lets get it out of the way now. This phone is lovely.
Small and compact - it's about the size of the Chocolate phone from LG, the phone is simplistic in its design thanks to the lack of keypad. No slider, clam or candybar design needed here, just one piece of technology with a couple of shortcut buttons.
The front displays the touchscreen, which not only dominates the design of the phone, but also like the Chocolate models from LG disappears when not in use, the only other buttons on the front are a small pick-up, hang-up and menu.
The sides offer equally small buttons for the camera shutter, MP3 player, lock and volume. If you need glasses to see small details, then this isn't for you. The buttons are poorly labelled, but then what do you expect - this isn't the Vodafone Simply phone designed for the over 70s.
Tags: Mobile Phone, Prada Mobile, Levi's Mobile Phone, MP3 player, Fashion Gadget
Generally, there are 6 different categories of lingerie in the market: Sporty, Natural, Elegant, Designer, Sexy and special occasion, or Bridal Lingerie. Of course, these categories can overlap, Bridal or sexy lingerie can be made by a designer. Sport lingerie can also be natural. Natural can be sexy. But understanding these six categories will help one to determine which lingerie to select.
Fashion Natural Lingerie
Natural Lingerie, in general tends to be functional and less obvious. Simplicity, quality and comfort tend to be the major criteria for use. Darjeeling lingerie brand is for women who prefer the natural look.
The purpose of sporty lingerie is that the lingerie should support but not hinder the lifestyle of the woman. They should not be obvious under tight clothing and yet not give up anything in the way of functionality. Prada is well known for their sport lingerie. Sloggi developed a strong image in this area as well.
Elegant lingerie is designed to give the woman a look of subtle sensuality without being too obviously erotic. Many types and styles of elegant lingerie cross over with designers. Chantelle’s Riviera lingerie is one example of elegant lingerie.
Designer lingerie gives a woman the feeling of being special. As few people will ever know she is wearing lingerie made by a designer, the woman who spends the money on designer lingerie is spending it mostly for herself. The focus is on style over comfort or quality. Dolce and Gabana, Versace and recently popular Agent Provocateur are a few important designers of lingerie.
Sexy lingerie combines a wide range of styles and look. Many different types of lingerie can be included here, such as thongs or G-strings, teddy, corsets, garters, body stockings, sheer lingerie etc. To be sure, any of these can be included in other categories. For example a thong can be sporty or elegant. A corset can be sexy, provocative or elegant. Any of them can be made by a designer. But the overall look of these types of lingerie gives the woman a sexy feel. Victoria’s Secret has a focus on sexy lingerie. Fredericks is their fading competitor. Lola Luna specializes
in G-Strings or thongs. Lady Marlene focuses on Bustiers. Lise Charmel of France combines seduction with fashion.
Bridal Lingerie is made especially for that one day for which a woman waits all of
her life, her wedding night. Usually it combines a white, creamy color with elegant
and sexy style. Comfort or durability is hardly an issue here, but sensuality and
style are essential. It seems that every lingerie designer markets a line of bridal lingerie.
So do you have any brands in mind? No clue? No worry, depends on where you live, most lingerie are either be national or regional. Here are some of the famous brands you can find either near you or in the net.
- Chantelle Lingerie is one of the top brands of French lingerie, exporting to more than 50 countries. Passioneta and Darjeeling are Chantelle brands. However, Chantelle sales are still quite small in the USA.
- La Perla began as a small Italian manufacturer of corsets and is now becoming well known internationally as a manufacturer of lingerie
- Fantasie is a UK lingerie designer that focuses on lingerie in larger cup sizes. The UK represents, by far, the major sales for Fantasie.
- Triumph is a German lingerie manufacturer that like La Perla had its beginnings as a small local manufacturer of corsets and has grown to an international corporation. Sloggi is a brand which is owned by Triumph. Triumph is barely existent in North America.
- Victoria’s Secret was started in the 1977 by Roy Raymond who wanted a European style shop that was accessible to males as well as females. Raymond sold his company in 1982 to The Limited Inc and it has grown up to be the top US manufacturer of lingerie. However, Victoria’s Secret is almost unknown in Europe.
One final question for today, what is your favorite lingerie and brands? Do share your opinions here.
Tags: Men Fasihon Tips, Gifts for Ladies, Valentine Gifts, Man Guide to Lengerie
Nobody expects men like you and me to be an expert in lingerie. Turn to those who have the knowledge before buying her unmentionables this holiday season. Laurie Thomas, owner of San Diego lingerie shop The Enchantress, shares a few tips that might make your life a lot easier.
So if you are going into lingerie shop next time, remember this advice.
Tags: Men Fasihon Tips, Gifts for Ladies, Valentine Gifts, Man Guide to Lengerie
If you have no idea how to choose men's fashion dress suit. Here are a few general guidelines you can always follow when considering buying a new men fashion dress suit.
- Choose a fabric – You absolutely, positively cannot go wrong with purchasing a worsted wools men fashion dress suit. I’m also talking about gabardines and mid-weight corded wools as well. As you are shopping around the different stores looking for men fashion dress suits, you’re going to come across ones that are labeled “Super 100”. This only means the yarn was twisted more often than the usual 60-80 twist wools but it is considered to be a mid-weight. Look for fabric that springs back after it's squeezed without wrinkling.
- How the pants fit - The waistline of men trousers need to be comfortable. The test to see how well men trousers fit is to stick two fingers into the waist while you're wearing them. If you are able to do this, then they fit properly. As far as pleated pants are concerned, it depends on your body type. If you are a little chubby in the stomach area, then you can get away with wearing pleats since it will help cover it up. If you are thinner, then stay away from them. Pleats will only make you appear skinnier.
- Sleeve length - The sleeve length needs to be exact and the correct length. You’ll end up looking like a bum or someone who borrowed your little brother’s dress suit at the last moment. Neither of those options are a good look. You’ll know the sleeve is too long if it covers your shirt cuff. You want the sleeve to just reach the base of your thumb, revealing a half inch to an inch of your shirt cuff.
- Your pants hem – If you’re looking to make a horrible impression in your men fashion dress suit, then just pay no attention the length of your pants and make sure they aren’t hemmed. Now seriously, they should reach your shoes with a slight break. You can either go with pants that are cuffed or un-cuffed, but cuff-less give the impression you are taller. Pants with cuffs give off the appearance of more maturity.
- Jacket waist - The men fashion dress suit’s jacket needs to fit easily across your stomach in order to appear professional. A traditional American cut fashion dress suit known for its signature two buttons and a mainstay for many years is now being replaced by fitted suit jackets with three and four buttons. Shop around for fitted waistlines that enhance the shape of your body if even you prefer either style, classic or modern.
- Fit of the suit – A good fitting business attire suit should allow you to stretch and bend without any problems and have a free range of movement for your arms. To be sure you have this, bring your arms out straight in front of you. The most important thing to remember is you should always be comfortable no matter what.
Tags:Man Fashion, Men Dress Suit, Sleeve Lengthe, Men Fashion Tips, Men Fashion Designer
A chain has many different styles and each one has its own distinct message. They can stand alone as a strong fashion statement. Some styles may give a man an impression of boldness, mystery and power.
The most popular styles are Snake, Rope, Figaro, Wheat design, Venetian Link, Cuban link, Mariner, Curb and Box Chain. Nevertheless, there will always be new styles and designs which will be continuously created by artisans.
With the abundance in styles it's a little bit hard to make a decision. If chosen correctly, a chain will make an impression and show your personality. Figaro, mariner or curb chains are classic pieces with the repeat pattern. Figaro with a long link that connects to three short links; this particular design whispers romance and subtle class. This one, whether it's yellow or white gold, will make you exude power and an impression of luxury. Rope chain is just the height of sophistication. It's a perfect choice if you want the look of intelligence and mystery. These are classic designs originated in Italy and mostly manufactured in Italy.
Not all that glitters is gold. Spend some time doing research before you decide to purchase a chain for yourself. Lots of them on the market are gold plated or gold layered. They look shiny at first but later wear down and the metal (usually, copper, nickel or zinc) underneath shows up. Remember, all men's jewelry should be of excellent quality.Tags: Man Fashion, Gold Chain, Men Fashion Accessory, Men Fashion Tips
Motion Control Shoes
The first category is Motion Control Shoes. These shoes are the most rigid, control orientated and durable. The normal motion of the foot is important to keep in mind when purchasing these types of shoes. The motion control shoes help limit the motion of the foot so they are not excessively moving around making injury a greater risk.
Another type of shoe category is Stability Shoes. Stability means that there is good support, cushioning, and durability. Men who are of average weight and do not have a need for motion controlled shoes will find these provide the right support.
Cushioned Shoes are ideal for those who do not have a lot of excess motion in their foot and are not in need of additional support. A man of average weight and size may find these to be appropriate for him.
Lightweight Training Shoes
Another type of shoe would be the Lightweight Training Shoes. These are very light and are intended for racing and fast paced training. Efficient runners with no motion control problems will find these are perfect for them.
Finally Trail Shoes are good for off road or inclement weather. They have extra stability for added traction. They are very durable. It is imperative to plan ahead when exercising and playing sports. Alternating your shoes is a way to give your feet a brief workout. They will rest the muscles used in the other shoes while working ones to adjust to the ones you changed into. Also your work out or sport shoes will last longer if you wear them only when needed as opposed to all the time.
Some Other Tips
- Buying men's sport shoes are to always shop late in the day since feet tend to swell a bit as the day progresses.
- It is important to always measure your feet while standing; the change in size is enough to make your new shoes uncomfortable if you don't.
- Make sure you try on both shoes with socks on. Some people's feet are slightly different sizes.
- When you choose a pair always buy the size of your larger foot.
- If the shoes hurt the first time you try them on then don't buy them. They will not get more comfortable later on.
- Before training in your new shoes break them in by wearing them around the house.
- Make sure you don't wear outdoor if you think you might want to return to the store.
Tags: Man Fashion, Motion Control Shoes, Stability Shoes, Cushion Shoes, Lightweight Training Shoes, Trial Shoes
Expensive gifts evoke subconscious parallels to something valuable, long-term, and worth keeping. Sexual gifts heighten romance because of the occasion. In that regard, it's critical that the Valentine's gifts are not grossly perverted, or classless. A sexy blouse, revealing lingerie, or edible body oil are all excellent gift ideas. A blouse accentuates who she is, the lingerie reveals her beauty yet again, and the body oil can be applied for sensual massages. A personal card, if it took time, thought, and some effort will go miles toward propelling a relationship. Again, chocolate is an aphrodisiac.
Valentine's gifts have the potential to create powerful emotional memories that are both subconscious and physiological. Surprising a partner or spouse with jewelry is an unforgettable event, and it can be underscored with a message true to your mind and heart. Surprise her not only with the gift, but the message of commitment and lasting love that is such a beautiful addendum to the moment together.
If you have limited budget, you can still have a good selection of gifts such as romantic DVDs, soothing CDs, Chanel No. 5 perfume, massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, or tickets to the symphony, theater, or ballet. Gifts can be useful for setting up a mood on Valentine's Day. Candles, especially unique and beautiful ones, scented or unscented, can serve a useful purpose by bringing the focus to you and her. Even dimmed artificial lights can be disorienting and imposing. Poetry books, cookbooks, comfy pajamas, a new puppy, or home decor products are good Valentine's gifts for women.
Creativity can also add a lot of flair to an otherwise predictable night of gift-giving. Order in her favorite meal from afar, ahead of time, and put it in the freezer for the special night. Try to think of a few things when deciding on her gifts. Make it the object of your desire to bestow as much joy as possible on her with the Valentine's Gifts for her - and only her.
What is better than create a memorable day for both of you this year? Start to plan your 2008 Valentine day programme now.
Tags: Valentine Day, Valentine Gifts, Gifts for Ladies, Gifts Ideas
Tags: Man Fashion, Men Fashion Designers, Raf Simon, Paris Fashion Week
• .16 to .75-inch thickness on top
• 12.8 x 8.94 inches
• 3 pounds
• 5 hours of battery life with everything running
• Intel Core 2 Duo Processor at 1.6 or 1.8GHz, motherboard the length of a pencil.
• 800MHz frontside bus.
• 2GB RAM 667MHz DDR2 standard.
• 13.3-inch screen, LED backlit.
• 1,280 x 800 pixels
• Micro-DVI adapter (for DVI, VGA, composite and S-Video output)
• Intel GMA X3100 Graphics processor with 144MB RAM shared
• 1.8-inch 80GB HD or 64GB Solid State Drive (no moving pieces, but for a stunning $1,300 price increase!)
• Multitouch trackpad with gestures. Pans, zooms, rotates, etc.
• 802.11n and Bluetooth 2.1.
• Optional external HD for $99, USB-bus powered.
• Full backlit keyboard.
• One USB 2.0, one audio port, one Micro-DVI
The amazing point, it's only $1,799. Most importantly, it is eco-friendly, with bromide and PVR free, packaging is 56% smaller and mercury and arsenic-free glass.
Tags: Man Fashion, IT Gadget, MacBook Air, Mac's Fan, gizmodo
So here is some simple explanation on how to differentiate between Men's Bermuda and Men's Capri Pants.
Men Bermuda Shorts are a particular type of short trousers, now widely worn as casual attire by both men. The hem can be cuffed or un-cuffed, around one inch above the knee.
They are so-named because this men fashion style has been made populated in Bermuda, a British Overseas Territory, where they are considered appropriate men business attire when made of suit-like material and worn with knee-length socks, a dress shirt, tie, and blazer. They are available in a variety of colors, including many pastel shades as well as darker shades.
True Men's Bermuda shorts are not to be confused with "clam diggers" or "capri pants" extending below the knee. Cargo shorts may be a similar length, but are typically baggy or less "tailored" than Bermuda shorts.
Men's Capri Pants
Men Capri Pants are a style of pants usually worn in hot weather. They are designed to end mid-calf or just below the calf. More recently, the length of the pants has been shortened to just below the knee in some designs. Though capri pants are most popular with women, they have become popular among men fashion world in many tropical countries and Europe.
Tags: Men Fashion, Men's Bermuda, Men's Capri Pants, Men Fashion Designers, 2008 Spring Collection
There are so many different type of Men's T-shirt out there, and if you are looking for unique shirts for a gift or to add to your own wardrobe, it is probably is time to do some quick research at the different types of t-shirts that are available.
1. Men's pre-printed t-shirts. Men's pre-printed t-shirts offer an unlimited number of design possibilities including cartoon characters, television show logos and sayings, funny sayings, and novelty designs which suit your taste and styles.
|USA Lightweight Ringer Tee Shirt - $ 28.90|
Lightweight Ringer Tee with USA Flag on the front and USA text and graphic on the back
Men and women’s t-shirts are usually cut the same, however, some designers create a slightly more tailored t-shirt cut for women’s designs. So remember to ask or try it out when you shop for men's t-shirt. If you are going to buy a t-shirt as a gift for a your special one, you will want to know how she likes her t-shirt to fit, loose or fitted. If you know this then you will know what t-shirt cut to look for.
|Save Mice Heavyweight T Shirt - $ 30.90|
Heavyweight Cotton T Shirt with Save Mice graphic and text on the front and Chase Cats graphic and text on the back
2. Men's vintage t-shirts. Vintage t-shirts don’t always mean second hand. In some stores, men's vintage t-shirts are new shirts with vintage designs. If you are interested in this type of t-shirt then you will need to look for them in specialty shops and boutiques, as most regular retailers don’t carry vintage styles t-shirts. However, this is slowly starting to change.
Tags: Man Fashion, Men T-shirts, Pre-printed T-shirts, Vintage T-shirts, Designer's T-shirts
So here are some of the innovative products that Apple has launched in 2007. So have you got the latest toy from Apple?
MacBook Pro 15 inch 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
iPod Shuffle 1GB Silver
iPod Classic 160GB Black
iPhone is Apple's revolutionary new phone - a phone, a widescreen iPod, and a breakthrough internet device all in one.
Dress code for dating, be it first date or many times. it's all depends on the event.
Restaurant, or Bar
If you are taking your lady to a restaurant, a dress shirt is a must. Find a nice, collared shirt that is currently in style. You can find a lot of online resources such as a-man-fashion :P or maybe subscription of a Men Fashion magazine is a good start. Jeans work if the setting is casual, but dress pants may work better. The shoes you wear must be dress shoes. Minimize any fashion accessories.
Most clubs have a dress code. So check the rules for the club you're attending. Most of the time a nice collared shirt is appropriate along with a nice pair of dress pants. Again, dress shoes are a must and if possible, minimize any fashion accessories that you used to carry.
Bowling, Mini Golf, Movie, Concerts, Sports event
This is the freestyle come into play. You could dress up for these events, but most likely you'll look like a dork. :( Wear a clean pair of jeans and a shirt that's in style. Hiking shoes are alright in these kind of environment, but if you can, wear darker in color.
If your date isn't familiar with the type of setting you will be taking her to, you will want to let her know the type of dress the setting requires. Let her know of your plan to wear jeans so that she doesn't show up dressed to the nines.
Use your best judgment based on the event, but keep in mind that you need to bump it up a notch if you want to impress. There is no "one size fits all" rule. Physical appearance such as comb your hair, brush your teeth, slap on the cologne are equally important.
Tags: Man Fashion, Men Fashion Tips, First Date, Dress code
With all of the advancements that have been made in the field of movie special effects, contact lenses have evolved as something more than just a way to correct your vision. Creative contact lenses or also called crazy contact lenses can make your eyes look like that of practically any animal or creature, real or imagined. Movies that showcase monsters, ghouls, aliens or zombies are especially popular with creative contact lens makers. They allow you to take the persona you are trying to represent to a whole new level.
Creative contact lenses are not only limited to animal eyes or horror movie characters. There are countless other looks and designs and colors available. How about wearing silver-in-the-dark eyes? Crazy, huh? Maybe you’d rather have something that is more sweet and delicate like star eyes or daisies. Or, you could represent your favorite sports team and have your eyes portray your team’s colors and logo. Wear those and people will have a hard time keeping their eyes on the game instead of you. You would be the main attraction at any tailgate party.
Wearing a pair of crazy contact lenses could be that finishing touch that turns a great costume into an amazingly stupendous costume. The most popular time to consider crazy contact lenses is in October, right before Halloween. But you can in fact get one in any special occasion. So are you ready in getting one of this?
Tags: Man Fashion, Fashion Trends, Crazy Contact Lens, Man Fashion Accessories, Body Decoration, Fashion Trends