If you have no idea how to choose men's fashion dress suit. Here are a few general guidelines you can always follow when considering buying a new men fashion dress suit.
- Choose a fabric – You absolutely, positively cannot go wrong with purchasing a worsted wools men fashion dress suit. I’m also talking about gabardines and mid-weight corded wools as well. As you are shopping around the different stores looking for men fashion dress suits, you’re going to come across ones that are labeled “Super 100”. This only means the yarn was twisted more often than the usual 60-80 twist wools but it is considered to be a mid-weight. Look for fabric that springs back after it's squeezed without wrinkling.
- How the pants fit - The waistline of men trousers need to be comfortable. The test to see how well men trousers fit is to stick two fingers into the waist while you're wearing them. If you are able to do this, then they fit properly. As far as pleated pants are concerned, it depends on your body type. If you are a little chubby in the stomach area, then you can get away with wearing pleats since it will help cover it up. If you are thinner, then stay away from them. Pleats will only make you appear skinnier.
- Sleeve length - The sleeve length needs to be exact and the correct length. You’ll end up looking like a bum or someone who borrowed your little brother’s dress suit at the last moment. Neither of those options are a good look. You’ll know the sleeve is too long if it covers your shirt cuff. You want the sleeve to just reach the base of your thumb, revealing a half inch to an inch of your shirt cuff.
- Your pants hem – If you’re looking to make a horrible impression in your men fashion dress suit, then just pay no attention the length of your pants and make sure they aren’t hemmed. Now seriously, they should reach your shoes with a slight break. You can either go with pants that are cuffed or un-cuffed, but cuff-less give the impression you are taller. Pants with cuffs give off the appearance of more maturity.
- Jacket waist - The men fashion dress suit’s jacket needs to fit easily across your stomach in order to appear professional. A traditional American cut fashion dress suit known for its signature two buttons and a mainstay for many years is now being replaced by fitted suit jackets with three and four buttons. Shop around for fitted waistlines that enhance the shape of your body if even you prefer either style, classic or modern.
- Fit of the suit – A good fitting business attire suit should allow you to stretch and bend without any problems and have a free range of movement for your arms. To be sure you have this, bring your arms out straight in front of you. The most important thing to remember is you should always be comfortable no matter what.
Tags:Man Fashion, Men Dress Suit, Sleeve Lengthe, Men Fashion Tips, Men Fashion Designer