Motion Control Shoes
The first category is Motion Control Shoes. These shoes are the most rigid, control orientated and durable. The normal motion of the foot is important to keep in mind when purchasing these types of shoes. The motion control shoes help limit the motion of the foot so they are not excessively moving around making injury a greater risk.
Another type of shoe category is Stability Shoes. Stability means that there is good support, cushioning, and durability. Men who are of average weight and do not have a need for motion controlled shoes will find these provide the right support.
Cushioned Shoes are ideal for those who do not have a lot of excess motion in their foot and are not in need of additional support. A man of average weight and size may find these to be appropriate for him.
Lightweight Training Shoes
Another type of shoe would be the Lightweight Training Shoes. These are very light and are intended for racing and fast paced training. Efficient runners with no motion control problems will find these are perfect for them.
Finally Trail Shoes are good for off road or inclement weather. They have extra stability for added traction. They are very durable. It is imperative to plan ahead when exercising and playing sports. Alternating your shoes is a way to give your feet a brief workout. They will rest the muscles used in the other shoes while working ones to adjust to the ones you changed into. Also your work out or sport shoes will last longer if you wear them only when needed as opposed to all the time.
Some Other Tips
- Buying men's sport shoes are to always shop late in the day since feet tend to swell a bit as the day progresses.
- It is important to always measure your feet while standing; the change in size is enough to make your new shoes uncomfortable if you don't.
- Make sure you try on both shoes with socks on. Some people's feet are slightly different sizes.
- When you choose a pair always buy the size of your larger foot.
- If the shoes hurt the first time you try them on then don't buy them. They will not get more comfortable later on.
- Before training in your new shoes break them in by wearing them around the house.
- Make sure you don't wear outdoor if you think you might want to return to the store.
Tags: Man Fashion, Motion Control Shoes, Stability Shoes, Cushion Shoes, Lightweight Training Shoes, Trial Shoes