Knowing how to dress for yourself especially to suit your body type with style is the key success to our personal fashion style. Here I will highlight some of the key points that will help you to figure out how to choose the right dress for bulky body type.
- People always said this cloth is not suitable for you, not because of color, but just the fitting. So remember, if an expensive jacket just isn't right for your body, it's going to look bad no matter what the price tag. Price is not the determination factor even thought we always perceive price equal to style and quality.
- Many gentlemen here might have the perception that tight clothing will smother imperfections and flatten out pudgy shapes. But, hold on. Tight clothing will only draw attention to your flabby bits. Similarly, other plus-size men believe baggy clothing will hide bulges. Not quite right. Overly large clothes will only make you look even bigger. The secret to looking slimmer is to choose clothes that are neither tight nor baggy. So do remember that starting from now onward, you should look for clothes that just skim your body without hugging it too closely.
- Always stay away from horizontal stripes as well as diagonal stripes. Both draw attention to the span of your chest, and what you should look for is the vertical stripes instead.
- I always not in favor of turtleneck clothing. So if you are bulky, avoid turtleneck and similar kind of clothing. This type of clothing will only shorten or hide your neck.
- Wear a belt and if possible, go monochromatic. Both will create a slimmer impression visually.
Fashion Tips, Fat Man Fashion, Man Fashion, Men Fashion Tips