The season 13 new cast members for ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” have been announced and there are some shockers.
There have been a bunch of rumors over the last few weeks that can now be laid to rest
These people are NOT include in the season 13 cast - Snooki, Anthony Weiner, Casey Anthony, Rob Kardashian, Dina or Lindsay Lohan, Nick Jonas, Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, and Regis Philbin – not gonna happen.
ABC has officially announced the new lineup and they are:
- Chaz Bono (New transgendered male)
- Elisabetta Canalis (Nickname: The Italian beauty)
- Hope Solo (The Soccer hot shot celebrity)
- J.R. Martinez (Soap opera star)
- Nancy Grace (Courtroom and hosting disgrace)
- Ron Kardashian (Reality show looser)
- Ron Artest (NBA superstar and champion)
- Ricki Lake (Washed up daytime talk show host)
- Kristin Cavallari (Television bit player and reality star)
- David Arquette (Scream star and rehab expert)
- Chynna Phillips (Pop singer and actress)
- Carson Kressley (Queer Eye star and fashion guru)
Oh brother, I’m thinking this is going to be a hard season to settle into.
If we had to pick a winner we would think Carson Kressley might have a shot because he ‘sings’ and ‘dances’ and is ‘fabulous’.
Chaz Bono and Ricki Lake will probably struggle. David Arquette might have a chance if he can stay out of rehab. Nancy Grace will fall and break her leg and then sue somebody, thus disqualifying her.
The others? It’s anybody’s guess.
Season 13 starts on September 19th on the ABC network and is sure to be a blowout for the first few shows.
Queue the music, dancers, and the hype machine!
Follow @InfoStar on Twitter – We can’t dance either…