Thanks to the likes of David Beckham, men have started to care a lot more about how they look and most girls can confidently say that their boyfriend spends as much time if not more than her getting ready for a night out.
As annoying as it might be that they use all our hairspray, it is no chore to take a look at the men inspiring the male style revolutions of late. Here are our top five best-dressed males:
5. Brad Pitt had to be included in this list, although he can go from stylish to tramp in the growth of a beard. He can do old school Hollywood glam and scruffy unkempt grunge better than anyone, but it is when he slips on a Tom Ford tux we can’t help but immediately remember why we fell in love with him all those years ago.
4. Johnny Depp might always look like your bizarre art teacher from secondary school but he still manages to look devilishly handsome. He certainly has his very own unique sense of style, which is pleasant and endearing to observe in a man. There is something a little eccentric about Mr Depp and he looks effortlessly stylish on all occasions.
3. David Beckham has to be thrown in for good measure.If any Brit is worthy of flying the fashion flag it is without a shadow of a doubt that David is the man for the job. Of course it probably helps that he is off the scale of good looking but this is one man who looks like he has a personal stylist on 24-hour call. Keep an eye out for Romeo who is fast falling in his footsteps.
2. Henry Holland has a place on the list because, like Johnny Depp, he has a very distinctive style all of his own and that is what wins points in fashion. Being an independent thinker in fashion will make you stand out in the crowd. Henry and his quirky look just seems to work, he does grunge so well we almost feel like nerds just thinking about standing near him.
1. Tom Ford has to be our number one, the man oozes class and elegance, not something you see in many modern day men. He is consistently impeccably presented and he smoulders on the red carpet, a brilliant poster boy for his own brand.
If you're looking for stylish big men's clothes, then you should visit One Stop Plus where they have all of the latest trends you'll see on the above celebs.