With new products launch everyday, it is no doubt that you can easy to get confused about what products suit you best. We from Man Fashion have think these men skin care tips that can serve you well, let try out these for one month to see the results.
Exfoliation is scrubbing off the top layer of dead cells from your skin to reveal a healthy-looking glow. Men have bigger pores and hairier skin than women, meaning they collect more dirt, so it's important to exfoliate your back, chest and face regularly with products made especially just for us, men rather than lady products.
Rule of thumb: you should exfoliate at least once and not more than three times a week. Doing it every day could prove too harsh for your skin.
What to do
1. Wet your skin then massage a blob of exfoliating cleanser such with face scrub function into your face. For a more effective scrub, use a sponge or exfoliating gloves to massage the cleanser into your face.
2. Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry with a towel.
3. In the bath or shower, massage a body scrub into your chest and back. A loofah will help you get to those hard-to-reach places.
4. Get out of the bath or shower and pat yourself dry.
5. Then moisturise.
Moisturising is an inexpensive way to look younger instantly. And using one that contains SPF is one of the best things you can do to prevent further premature ageing. You can moisturise your whole body, but the bits that are exposed to the elements probably need it most often.
Clean your face
Every few weeks, put aside 10 minutes to really clean your face. A deep cleanse gets rid of all the oil and dirt that's been lurking deep in your pores since the last time you played a game of rugby or changed a wheel. It also reduces oil build-up and improves your skin's tone and texture.
What to do
1. Wash your face carefully with a cleanser. Make sure you massage it into your whole face, your neck and behind your ears, then rinse thoroughly.
2. Apply a face mask – to damp skin, avoiding the delicate eye area. Leave it on for as long as the pack tells you. Try relaxing in front of the TV while it works then rinse off and dry your face.
3. You can now apply an anti-ageing serum as it contain anti-ageing ingredients that reduce further damage and boost the skin's elasticity.
4. Finish off with a moisturiser. One of the best ways to prevent premature ageing is to use sunscreen so check your moisturiser contains SPF.